You CAN Live Happier. Yep, even you.
I KNOW it, I LIVE it.
My mission is:
1. To help you get crystal clear on what is most important to you in your career and/or your relationships. a.k.a. figure out what’s missing from your life.
2. To help you develop ways to move past your anxieties, fears and limiting beliefs to live a happier life. a.k.a. how to get unstuck and get happier.
Living Happier Means:
- Being intentional about your life. Knowing what activities give you energy and what activities drain your energy and trying to have more activities that give you energy.
- Having awareness about yourself, what are your strengths, what are your values, what do you want your life to look like?
- Knowing life is full of ups and downs. Tragedies happen, losses occur AND it is even more important to be engaging in #1 and #2 above during these times.
- Living Happier requires full engagement. Having the tough conversation with your partner. Confronting the co-worker who keeps stealing your ideas. Asking for the raise you deserve after 3 years of nothing. So many of us are walking around like zombies in our lives and then wondering why we aren’t living happier.
- The recognition that some days we will be firing on all cylinders and some days we won’t and loving ourselves the same regardless of the kind of day we are having.
- Asking for help when we need it and knowing how to receive it once it is offered (honestly the hardest part).
- Approaching the world from an attitude of openness, kindness and love for ourselves and for those around us.
- A change in perception. A change in motivation.
- A process. A wonderfully, imperfect messy, engaging, process.
- A movement.
Sign up below for the Live Happier 101 Mini Course plus weekly updates...it's totally free.